Unknown Quote

Sunday, Feb 24, 2013. I found this in his office yesterday. John typed this and printed it out years ago, but without a note as where did he find this. Or did he write it himself? He sure carried it out till the end, till death did us part.

I will not leave you;
No matter what comes up in my mind
and no matter what comes up in your mind.

I will support you
and I will be supprtable.
I will tell the truth
and can be trusted to clean it up when I don't.

I am willing to see
what I'm doing that's not working
and to hear what it is that you need and want.

I will hold the position that no matter how it looks,
you love me.

I am willing to be totally responsible.
I am willing to yield as quickly as I am able.
I am willing to go for it 100%.

I want to and am completely wiling to
have you as my partner till death do us part.

And no matter what comes up in my mind
and no matter what comes up in your mind,
I will not leave you.


No comments:

Post a Comment